DEPARTMENT: Finance and Accounting
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
REPORTING INTO: Financial Director, Thailand
We are looking for an Accounting or Senior Accounting to work closely with the company’s Financial Director to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing verifying and reporting information.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with company accounting policies and accounting standard timely and accurately.
- Oversee all account, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintain internal control over daily transactions and financial reporting process.
- Generate sales invoices, credit notes and tax invoice/receipt
- Creating sales & purchase vouchers
- Oversee the daily cash flow operations such a processing payment, accounts receivable collection and daily cash management in a timely manner
- Conduct Payroll Calculation, Creation of Pay Slips & Payroll submissions
- Monitor, maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts, accrual, and expense for the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Reconcile fixed assets with related fixed assets general ledger and coordinate any variances with relevant fixed assets accounting.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Performing tasks relevant to company taxation; VAT, Withholding Tax and other taxes & duties to be submitted to Revenue Office, Customs, any other related government.
- Monthly Corporate Withholding Tax Returns (PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, PND 54)
- Monthly Value Added Tax Returns (VAT) (Por Por 30)
- Look After Annual Withholding Tax Returns for Wages to Employees (PND 1 Kor)
- Social Fund Registration and Return (Sor Por Sor 1-10)
- Assist with Personal Income Tax return (PND 90, 91, 94)
- Oversee the month-end, quarter-end, year-end process and close the general ledger in a reasonable deadline
- Support for group and local financial audit
- Good command in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar
- 3+ years of accounting experiences
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Thai Accounting Standard (TAS)
- Knowledge of Thailand’s financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and financial statements
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for the digital space, then please submit your application to email@example.com